Facebook reviews for SaySomethinginWelsh

Hey, I just found a new button on our Facebook page - which allows you to give SSiW a review on Facebook - which I could imagine becoming an important part of how Facebook chooses what stuff to show people…

So if any of you have a few seconds - even just a sentence or two would be brilliant - here’s where you can sit in the judge’s chair:

:slight_smile: :star: :star2: :dizzy:

6 Likes

@Deborah-SSi - wythnos nesaf? :wink: :slight_smile:

Just given mine… :smiley:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr!

And diolch yn fawr iawn to everyone else who’s left reviews… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Only open to Facebook users apparently - otherwise, I’d be happy to give mine.

1 Like

Wps, sori - title adjusted… :flushed:

1 Like

Left a review - thanks again for developing this course it’s been challenging but also rewarding. Now my challenge is to find someone to talk with in deepest Northamptonshire!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Hmmm… might be worth putting a call out via the email? @Deborah-SSi? :slight_smile:

Helo!

It depends whereabouts you are i’n Northamptonshire. We have a group that meets on the first Thursday of each month in Milton Keynes, and have people attending who come from as far afield as Bicester, Ampthill and Daventry. If you would like to join us you would be very welcome. We are a small, informal and very friendly bunch:). Let me know if you’d like to come along so we can look out for you. See also groups who meet in England in the newsletters. Hwyl am y tro. Jan

1 Like