Events in Sir Benfro 2024

Here’s a new thread to start the year! Some events here will be organised by Menter Sir Benfro, but anyone is welcome to post about events they know about. Welsh is on the increase in Sir Benfro!!

The first event is for advanced learners / new Welsh speakers wanting to increase their writing skills, so not suitable for newer learners.

Dydd Sadwrn, 27 Ionawr 2024

Gweithdy Ysgrifennu Cymraeg - Brithdir Mawr

Ar gyfer oedolion sydd eisiau ysgrifennu yn Gymraeg

Dewch i fwynhau prynhawn o ymarferion sgrifennu fydd yn denu’r dychymyg

Yn addas i siaradwyr rhugl a dysgwyr Lefel Uwch

Dydd Sadwrn 27ain Ionawr 2024
10.00 - 4.15 Te a choffi yno. Dewch brechdan
Tâl: £10.00

Ble: Brithdir Mawr, Ffordd Cilgwyn, Trefdraeth, Sir Benfro SA42 0QJ

I gofrestru: brithdirmawrhc@gmail.com
Dyddiad cau: 24/01/24

This walk was planned for last Friday, but has been postponed until this Friday - 26 January - due to the atrocious weather last week.

All the other details are still the same and it’s a lovely part of Sir Benfro to go for a walk!

This sounds an absolute treat for the more advanced learners / new Welsh speakers among you!

unnamed

We’re delighted to announce that Hedd Ladd Lewis is returning to the Canolfan to lead his second local history course this January!

The course will begin on Wednesday the 24th of January at 7.00pm, and will run fortinghtly for 7 sessions. This course is held through the medium of Welsh, and is suitable for proficient learners. It is not a repeat of the first course. Tea/Coffee and biscuits will be provided.

The cost of the course is £30.00, or £5.00 per session. Depending on the demand, then the first cost option may be prioritised.

To secure your place, please email llwynihirion@outlook.com

Come and lend a hand with the Llwynihirion Community Garden on Sunday 11th February from 10 to 4. Whatever time you can spare, half an hour or three. Everyone welcome, refreshments will be available to warm you up and keep you going. Gardening tools are provided.

Tickets are on sale now for this event. It looks like it will be amazing!