Enid a Lucy cyfres 2

I finally got around to watching the second series of Enid a Lucy last night (“Strictly” has started again so time for me to catch up on stuff I have recorded”
The problem is that the recording ended early near the end of the final programme! I got to the point where Dewi was in Enid’s house demanding to know where his Porche had gone and Lucy appeared behind him holding something and, I assume, about to hit him with it. Can someone please put me out of my misery and tell me how it ended, please? Diolch

I’m racking my brains, and can’t remember! I don’t think she does hit him - but how they untangle that plot point escapes me totally. If I get time today, I’ll see if I can find out for you. Unless anyone with a better memory than I have jumps in before then…

1 Like

Diolch o galon Sara, it was a great series and I would like to know what happened to the characters. What I would really like is another series, Eiry Thomas is always a joy to watch.

Cofion

Agree 100% - probably my very favourite actress :smile:

1 Like

Right, so…

There’s good news and bad news…

I’ve just watched the end of the last programme, and when Dewi’s asking where his car is, Enid says it’s halfway to Russia and that she threw the bag in the bin, Lucy lifts up the poker, Enid says “t’eisiau te neu goffi?” and then…

…the credits start rolling! :rofl: So you haven’t missed anything - they’ve left the whole thing on a cliffhanger!!

1 Like

That’s great, thank you, I really appreciate you doing that for me. It is good news as it leaves the door open for another series. ( if you could have a word with someone perhaps…….)

And if you possibly persuade them to make more episodes of 35 Diwrnod? Oh and Gwlad yr Astra gwyn while you’re at it :joy:

Cofion

1 Like

If only I had that sort of influence!! :rofl:

But there are always new dramas ar y gweill, and there are a couple of corkers this autumn. Personally, I loved Anfamol (available at the moment on Clic), and there’s a really interesting-looking one coming soon called Pren ar y Bryn (I haven’t seen any of that one yet, but the write-up sounds really interesting).

1 Like

Well Rhodri Meilir is in it so it is bound to be good. (I’ll always think of him as Trefor though)

1 Like