Dutch course 3

if you want to pay for Dutch level 3 and want to access it, how do you do that ?, I don’t use Twitter

Hi Marc - we don’t have Level 3 (or even 2) at the moment - just the 10 tourist lessons, and the 7 first lessons of Level 1 - they should all be available to you with your current free account… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Aran,

I have done the tourist level 1 and its lessons and currently on level 2 and its lessons , I’ve checked everywhere, top ,bottom , drop box and at the end of the lesson 2 to see if there is any direction of how to access level 3, there isn’t anything, except one page that says if you want to access level 3, you can go on twitter or pay. I am willing to pay !!! but where ? There is no link or web page to access or even a place to pay or a place to contact somebody.

Hi Marc,

I’m sorry, the tourist lessons and the seven lessons in course 1 are all that is available at the moment. I am very pleased to hear that you want to do more - and that you want to pay! At the moment, we are anxiously awaiting the release of the new software, which will be within the next few months I’ told, and then we will go full steam ahead with more SSiDutch material.
In the meantime, you can send me PMs with any questions and/or suggestions you may have. Tot spoedig :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Aran and Louis,

It’s great to hear that some more Dutch lessons are in the works - this is such a great language. I am so looking forward to them. John.

3 Likes

Eagerly looking forward to the Dutch course and ready to even pay for it. Please keep us updated.

1 Like

Hello ,
I went to preview upcoming challenges, on lesson 1 challenge 7 at the end it says that we’ll see you in the next challange , which is challenge 8 , but there is no challange 8 plus there is no overview of all the challanges like the tourest challange at the end to recap what you have learned. Can you check into that also .

Hi Marc,
I’m very sorry, we are still waiting for the new software before we are able to create any more Dutch lessons. Aran promises that this will be very soon!

1 Like

Hi. I’m another fan who’d love to progress to Level 2 (and 3) in Dutch and would also love to pay you guys for your excellent work. I know you’re working as fast as you can. I’m writing to offer encouragement that there are more Dutch learners out there who would love your product.

Kass

2 Likes

Gladly accepted! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Kass - that is genuinely a worthwhile boost… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has there been any movement on the Dutch course over the past 5 years? It’s not something I would have thought about a few years ago, but I’ve been looking into Dutch recently and would really like to learn it through the SSI method. The tourist and L1 courses are great. I’d love to see more of it.

2 Likes

Watching. I am cycling in NL this year (June and September) and would be interested in learning Dutch. I am currently studying Welsh by this method and have made some good progress. An update would be really helpful. Thanks. Bill

We went cycling in the Netherlands last September, and it was awesome! The infrastructure is amazing, the country is beautiful, and the people are so lovely and friendly. I’m really keen to go back again and so I’ve started on the Dutch as well.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m looking forward to the trip. I have cycled in France, but not in the Netherlands. I will be cycling LF Maasroute (Maastricht to Hoek van Holland/Rotterdam) in June, and ‘Hell’s Highway’ (Leopoldsburg to Arnhem) in September. Both will be solo trips.

2 Likes

Not SSi Dutch, but kind of fun to pick up some everyday phrases, and you listen first with pictures, before you get to see it written with a translation.

2 Likes