Download lessons from Six month course

Is it possible to download the lessons from the six month course so that I csn use them off line?

1 Like

Yes, it is… :slight_smile:

THanks
How do I do that?

Are you using the app or the website? On a mobile device or a laptop or desktop?

In most cases, you just need to look for the download link just underneath the link to play the lesson… :slight_smile:

At the moment I’m having to use the website. My 6 month lessons aren’t showing up in the app(and yes I am logged in with the correct username).

Downloading content on to my pc isn’t an issue. I can see the arrow, and can click to download with no issues. On my iPad that arrow isn’t there. I don’t always have access to the pc so I need to be able to download content directly to my iPad without needing to use a computer.
Is there not a help or how to guide explaining how to use the infrastructure? I got my daughter to try and help and she’s ended up just as frustrated as me, mostly because there is no obvious place to go to find instructions.

Could you let us know if the app is Android or iOS?

With regards to the iPad - that sounds as though it might be a standards issue - I’ll ask our dev to check that the links are showing properly and see if we can fix that for you… :slight_smile: