Dorridge SSiW Meetup this Wednesday

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Dorridge SSiW meetup on Wednesday 14th May. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from 7:30pm.

If you have not been to a meetup before, regardless of your level, can I encourage you to come along if you can? You will not regret it! And if you used to come to the meetups, but haven’t been for a while, why not come along again and brush up your conversational skills? Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

:slight_smile:

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Dorridge SSiW meetup on Wednesday 11th June. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from 7:30pm.

I’ll be debuting my Celtic Fairy Tale storytelling card game if anyone wants to give it a try.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Dorridge SSiW meetup on Wednesday 13th August. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from 7:30pm.

If you have not been to a meetup before, regardless of your level, can I encourage you to come along if you can? You will not regret it! And if you used to come to the meetups, but haven’t been for a while, why not come along again and brush up your conversational skills? Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Dorridge SSiW meetup on Wednesday 10th September. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from 7:30pm. Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Dorridge SSiW meetup on Wednesday 8th October. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from 7:30pm.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

S’mae pawb,

Everyone is welcome to join us at the next Dorridge SSiW meetup on Wednesday 12th November. We will be in the Forest Hotel in Dorridge (opposite the railway station) from 7:30pm. Just look out for Dylan y Ddraig Fach.

Wela’ i chdi yno!

Stu

1 Like