Does anyone want any Welsh books?

I’m going to be moving sometime soon, well, as soon as the Covid-19 situation lets me, and I have quite a few Welsh books that I’m happy to send to new homes. I just need the cost of the packaging and posting to be covered, and a little extra would help with the cost of moving :roll_eyes: but not obligatory . The majority are in Welsh, but there are also some in English about Welsh, so a variety.

If you think you might like a book but you’re not sure, feel free to ask and I can send you a photo and basic information if you like.

Here is the current list, and the first person to ask gets the book :slight_smile:

(I had to make it a pdf to be able to upload it, but if you want the Word version so you can tick the boxes, send me your email address in a PM and I’ll send it to you.)

Llyfrau Cymraeg a Chymreig.pdf (167.0 KB)

4 Likes

Just sent an email. Hope I haven’t been too greedy. Ken:grinning:

1 Like

Hi Deorah, I would like the book on Nant Gwrtheyrn if that is still available. Happy to pay for postage on Paypal.
Thanks
Robert.

1 Like

@ken @RobMorgan you were both in nice and quick so you get your choices.

Just email me with your postal address Rob and I’ll let you know what the postage comes to. It’s only a light book, so probably letter-rate will do for that one.

Might have to hire a donkey to transport yours @ken :rofl: but I’ll work out the cost and let you know as some of them are quite heavy. I’ll give you the chance to change your mind!

1 Like

Diolch Rob. I’ve written that down now.

I won’t change my mind. I’ll send the money as soon as you tell me the amount.

1 Like

Your books are on their way! I’ve emailed you the cost of your postage, @ken, which was less than I thought so that went well.

@RobMorgan yours went at letter rate so £1.40

I hope you both enjoy them. I’m happy that they’re going to people who are keen to have them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Deborah. Is your address on the package so that I can send the money. Or perhaps you are in clwb cardia post? I’m #165.

My PayPal email address is in the document with the list of books. If you could transfer it through PayPal, that would be the easiest for me, diolch :slight_smile:

1 Like