Desperately need a practice partner

If any welsh speakers or beginners live in Hampton roads VA, a meetup would be beyond helpful. I am making incredible progress but my only moments speaking welsh are to my dog. I’m on level one lesson 24, very excited to complete level one soon!

4 Likes

I’m sorry to butt in if you’re looking for a face to face meet up only, but I’d love to chat via Whatsup or Slack, I’m just slightly ahead of you and love to practice. There are also regular chats on Slack on Welsh Speaking Practice, I think you need to email the admin to be added.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, I will try and email the admin.

To anyone in North or South America - there is a specific channel in Welsh Speaking Practice called #the-americas so if you email admin@saysomethingin.com and ask to join the WSP, then click on the ‘Channels’ heading in the menu, you’ll see some extra channels that you can join, with one of those being #the-americas specifically for people in your time zones.

2 Likes

I could use one too. I’m available if you’re still interested

I also need a practice partner. I’m on level 2 challenge 13.

I’m behind all of you, but I’d be willing to try and chat either via WhatsApp or Zoom etc.

Hi,
I’m in NC. I’m very new. I’m on 1 lesson 6. I’m happy to practice.

2 Likes

I’m on lesson three but I’m up for using what I’ve learned!

Hello! I’m still very new to the forum, but I just wanted to know about the channel you are referring too. Is it a page here on the forum itself? I live in the U.S. and would like to find someone to practice with.

It’s in an open Slack group called Welsh Speaking Practice (WSP) and you’ll definitely find others to talk to there. Just send me your email address in a PM (click on my name then Message) and I’ll send you an invitation to join. That’s where the North American channel is.

1 Like