Date announced. (unofficial) mini bootcamp. 17/03 - 19/03 now closed - place available!

We can have a Bari Gwyn soundalike competition!

2 Likes

On Challenge 13 of Level 1 now, this sounds great for summer/autumn if the chance comes up then.

Howard, if you give me an idea of a good date sometime in August Iā€™ll get planning now.

1 Like

Hi Pete
Gwych!
It would need to be in September/October for me. Does that still work? I will need to have a domestic consultation soon to come up with exact dates!
There is a 5 day intensive ļæ¼coming up later in the year that aran is planning. Not sure when that is happening but hoping it doesnā€™t coincide, the weekend would certainly be more affordable. No matter what, if I definitely commit to something, I will do it!

Pete
These are the weekends I could do at the moment, plus a Friday amd Monday either side, i hope these could work!
26/27 August
2/3 Sept
9/10 Sept
30Sept/1st Oct
7/8 Oct
14/15 Oct

Diolch
Howard

1 Like

Iā€™ll start looking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers! Iā€™m sure my friend who lives in Nefyn would come and visit/meet with us to come and speak some Gogledd!

Okā€¦iā€™ve found a cottage with 5 singles and a double that is available 6-8 october (fri -sun).

If 6 people attend i can do it for Ā£42 pp inc 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts.

If a couple attend making 7 in all i can do it for Ā£37 pp.

Iā€™ll put this up as a gauge of interest to begin with. If we get 6 declaring an interest i will book it. (Itā€™s refundable).

1 Like

@Howard. Youā€™ll have a great time.

2 Likes

Definitely. Iā€™ll have a single room please! Let me know when you need some deposit please.

Errr no single rooms availableā€¦single in a twin or three

Sorry didnā€™t mention it above, details are in main thread