Daily practices

S’mae pawb. What’s happened to the daily practices? All I get is the ‘jingle’ and no speaking. Diolch.

Hi Mark, looks like a slight technical glitch with the Northern Course 1 practices. Don’t worry, I’m sure @Iestyn or @aranjones will be along soon to sort it out. :smiley:

Thanks for the heads up! :+1:

Thanks for the heads up, Mark, looks as though the database has gone a little haywire here - we’ll try and have new ones up by the end of the day :sunny:

Okay - what’s happened is that for some reason known only to its own little data-driven mind, the practice generator has decided to throw an extra 20 versions of the intro and the outro into each practice session.

This means that the actual session is in there - from about minutes 5 until 10 - so if you’re in a hurry to use them, and can navigate whatever player you use to listen to them, they are there - but it’ll probably be calmer and less irritating to wait until we can get a fresh set up, which will towards later afternoon today.

Very sorry for the inconvenience…

Oh hi all! The new unbroken files have been up since a couple of hours ago; I’d have updated this thread only I didn’t realise there was one until just now :slight_smile:

1 Like