Coventry meetups - Latest News

Is this a permanent new venue, Andy? I’ll mention it in next week’s newsletter if you like.

@Deborah-SSi Moving out of the Litten Tree is permanent but using the Windmill isn’t permanent, we might try a couple of other venues before deciding where to move to.
Thanks
Andy

1 Like

So, is the next Dobbies meeting on 15th April? I live in Rugby, so really ought to be able to make that! If I dare!

Belinda.

Yes it is, you will be very welcome to come along.

We also have a mailing list and we send out a monthly email with all the Welsh related stuff that we know of in the area, would you like to be added to that?

Thanks
Andy

Thanks, Andy. Can I bring my husband, Erik, too? Mae o’n hefyd dysgu Cymraeg.

Belinda.

Hi @belindaleslie sorry I didn’t see the question in time but it was really good to see both of you yesterday and we hope to see you both again next time you come.

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

Andy

Welon ni ddim grwp cymraeg yn Dobbies bore heddiw? Efallai y dylem fod wedi aros? Welwn ni chi mis Mehefin 17eg?

Tro nesaf!

Belinda & Erik

Hi Belinda and Erik, sorry we missed you yesterday. We normally sit in the covered outside area and that’s where we were. Last month when we sat indoors was very unusual for us! Anyway yes the next meeting is the 17th so hope to see you then :slight_smile:

Diolch

Andy

Sorry, Andy, we’ve just decided we are going to Wales this weekend, so won’t be at Dobbies this Saturday. And we’ll be away on 15th July too. We hope to see everyone on 19th August?

Belinda and Erik.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in the Coventry SSIW meetups, we have lost our Wednesday evening venue for the second time this year. Our Wednesday meetups (2nd Wednesday of the month, 7pm) will now take place at the Old Windmill pub, 22 Spon Street CV1 3BA.

@Deborah-SSi could you update the details in the post please? Thanks

Andy

1 Like

Thanks for updating @Deborah-SSi , could you also update the heading please? It still says Green Dragon Pub, should be the Old Windmill Pub. Thanks :slight_smile:

Ŵps - wedi’i wneud :slight_smile:

1 Like