Cor y Dreigiau

Cor y dreigiau is a mixed choir loosely based around supporters of the Gwent regional rugby
team. Helen Robbins, our musical director, is keen to recruit more singers in the bass and alto
sections of the choir. Though not all we do is in Welsh there are a lot Welsh speakers of all levels in the choir so lots of practice to be had, oh and a bit of singing too.
Contact details are on the website www.corydreigiau.org. or if you fancy it our next practice
session is Tuesday 23 rd May 17:30 in Llanyrafon school, Llanyrafon road, come along see
for yourself.
Hwyl am y tro.

1 Like

@Deborah-SSi? :slight_smile:

Please note the rehearsal time should read 1930

1 Like

Thanks to Debs and Sally, two fellow choristers for pointing out my ( unintentional :scream: )
error. Choir practice starts at 1930 not 1730.
Dave.

2 Likes

Is the rehearsal in this school? I just want to check I have the right location for the newsletter :slight_smile:

Llanyrafon Primary School
Llanyrafon Way
Llanyrafon
Cwmbran
TORFAEN
NP44 8HW

1 Like

Noswaith dda Dee
That’s the one, hope you’ve spotted the corrected time.:wink:
Dave

1 Like

Bore da pawb, sorry everybody but rehearsal has been cancelled tonight due to
illness. I will confirm date of next rehearsal and details of a concert in Christchurch in
June where potential choristers can hear us sing.

Hi all, next scheduled rehearsal is 19:30, 6th June, Llanyrafon school. There is a concert in
Holy Trinity Church, Christchurch, np18 1jj on 10th July, prospective choristers can hear what
they’re letting themselves in for. :grinning: Go to cor y dreigiau web site for more details.
Dave.

1 Like