Conversation partner wanted

Hi,

I’m halfway through Spanish level 1 and halfway through the Spanish tourist course. Super keen but need to converse now. Anybody interested in making conversation with me? Thanks :blush:

Hi Rhian,

My partner is a Spanish teacher from Patagonia and could help you in some way? I could put you in touch with her.

Hi Rhian
I’d be happy to practice Spanish with you. I’ve done both levels and lots of other things but really need to practice speaking. Just PM me.
Dai

Hi Rhian,
I’m at a similar stage to you having completed the tourist course and just finished challenge 5 on level 1 and thinking I need to practice with someone. I’d happily practice with you

Angela

Thanks Dai…I’ll PM you :+1:

Hi Angela,

Sounds like we’re at a really similar stage…would love to practise with you. Are you able to PM me?

Hi,

Thanks so much but I’m getting on well with ssi so just looking for practice speaking.

Hi Rhian

I forgot to post on here that pm’d you earlier this week. I hope you’ve received it. If you haven’t could you let me know and I’ll do it again :grinning:

Angela

Hi Angela…I did reply but maybe not getting through to you…sorry. Not sure how to PM. Are you able to email me at rhianevans2005@hotmail.com?
Sorry folks for irrelevant post

Definitely, if you’re still looking? I’ve done both levels and the tourist course and keen to talk Spanish as much as possible. tomhutton60@gmail.com if replying here doesn’t work? Thanks, Tom :slight_smile:

Hola Tommy, thanks for your message…will PM you :grinning:

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a practice partner let me know, I’m currently level 1 on challenge 17

1 Like

Hi Harry. We’re at a similar level as I’ve just completed level 1 Would be happy to practice with you. Do you want to pm me?

1 Like

Hi Angel, sure! I’m not sure how to pm so could you pm me please :joy:

@HarryB if you click on the name @Angel64 above the message, you get a popup menu with a Message button. Click on that and you can send a Private Message (pm) :slight_smile:

Hi @HarryB and @Angel64, I’d be keen for more conversations if possible. I’ve completed both levels and know a lot of words - just need practice using them! And listening! Video calls would suit me best and daytime/early evening. Please let me know if you fancy it.

Are you still keen to speak Spanish? I’m keen - have completed all the courses now. Can do most days during the week until early evening.