Coming Events from Menter Caerffili

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION

I often get emails of Welsh language events from Menter Caerffili, so I’ll try to post them in this thread and keep you up-to-date:

Walking Club (Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 12 noon)

Jan 13th - Bargoed to Deri - meet at the parking spaces on Bristol Terrace (CF81 8RF).

Jan 20th - Draethen Hillfort - meet at Maenllwyd Pub carpark (CF83 3EB)

For more information, contact 07835 877612, morganroberts [AT] mentercaerffili.cymru

Paned a sgwrs - a chance to meet Welsh speakers in the area over a cuppa.

Jan 20th - 11 a.m. to 12 noon - Rhymni Library

Jan 30th - 10 a.m. to 12 noon - Cafe C37, Ystrad Mynach

1 Like

Pawb a’i Farn - the TV series with Dewi Llwyd - will be filmed at Llancaiach Fawr, Nelson on Thursday, January 21st.

If you would like to be in the studio audience, contact 01352 754212

1 Like

I know we don’t really want to be thinking about the winter yet, but Menter Caerffili are already promoting their courses and events that will start in September.

One great way - in fact pretty much the best way - to expand your vocabulary is to learn new words while doing something. Menter Caerffili are offering a cookery course through the medium of Welsh which would be a truly delicious way to learn new words!

1 Like

But if cooking isn’t your thing, how about flower arranging? If you’re the “stick 'em in a vase and hope for the best” type of flower arranger, like me, you might find this a fun way to expand your Welsh vocabulary.

1 Like

And here’s the latest from the Menter Caerffili Walking Club - try out your Welsh and make new friends at the same time!

1 Like

1 Like

Another ‘Sadwrn Siarad’ opportunity - this time in Ystrad Mynach

1 Like

And for something different - how about a gaming evening in Welsh? It’s all happening THIS Friday!

1 Like

And another for those interested in history in general, or more specifically the Welsh National Anthem:

1 Like

Here we are - the latest Welsh-language events from Menter Caerffili!

2 Likes

Another Sadwrn Siarad in the Caerffili area, plus volunteers needed to help with Ffiliffest 2017

1 Like

1 Like

Coming up - the next Sadwrn Siarad from Menter Caerffili, though they appear to have the wrong year :wink:

1 Like

And if you’re interested in getting some exercise in the fresh air while you chat in Welsh, here are the details for the next few weeks of the Walking Club:

1 Like

Or if outdoor exercise isn’t your thing, this one is for all levels of fitness and all levels of Welsh!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Volunteers needed for this year’s Ffiliffest: