Clwb Clonc y Ffynnon

Yn ddiweddar rydym wedi dechrau clwb clonc ym Meidrim, yn cyfarfod unwaith y mis ar nos Lun yn y Fynnon. Byddwn yn croesawu unrhyw syniadau ar gyfer sbarduno sgwrs…unrhyw gemau neu weithgareddau ar wahân i’r arferol ‘gadewch i ni siarad am X’ .

We have recently started a chat group in Meidrim, meeting once a month on a Monday evening in the Fountain Inn. I would welcome any ideas for spurring conversation…any games or activities apart from the usual ‘lets talk about X’

Baswn i’n ystyried chwarae gemau fel “fasai’n well gyda ti…” Dyma lyfr gan Stephen Rule y basech chi’n ceisio. https://amzn.eu/d/35LFzIb

Enghraifft:
Fasai’n well gyda ti… Siarad Cymraeg yn rhugl a siarad Saesneg tipyn bach NEU Siarad Saesneg yn rhugl a siarad Cymraeg tipyn bach ?

Gallech chi ofyn i bobl esbonio pam.

Diolch Ian, Fe gymra i gip olwg ar y linc nawr. Blwyddyn newyyd dda.

1 Like

Here’s a word/memory game I used to play with cub scouts long ago where you basically just add words to a list. We used to play "Last week I went camping and I took… " then the first person states an item. The next person repeats the phrase and the item and then adds an item of their own, and so on and so on. A Welsh version would be good for vocabulary - it doesn’t have to be a list of genuine camping items, it could be absolutely anything, and could get quite surreal. It’s quite good fun.

Another game I used to play with other Welsh learners was where we translated literally the English names of bands into Welsh for others to guess e.g. Y Cerrig Treiglol (The Rolling Stones). Or you could do the same with films or books or songs.

Show & Tell is often a good way to get people talking too, but generally needs a warning beforehand so that everyone knows to bring something.

1 Like

Diolch unwaith eto Siaron, syniadau da! Fe fydda i’n defnyddio rhain. Blwyddyn newydd dda i chi.
Thanks as ever Siaron, good ideas! I’ll be using these. Happy new year to you.

1 Like