Cheltenham (centre) learners’ group - fortnightly meetups

Hi, Sian. Our July meetings are on the 11th and 25th, in The Copa, Regent Street, Cheltenham, starting at 1230. Hope to see you there.

Steve

The Cheltenham meeting today has been cancelled, as not enough of us can attend. Next meeting is on 25 July, 1230 pm.

1 Like

Hi Steve, I’m still abroad at the moment but will be able to come along on the 25th July. Diolch yn fawr! Sian

Great, Siân, looking forward to seeing you then.

The meeting scheduled for 8 August is cancelled, as not enough of us are able to attend. Next group meeting should be on 22 August, I’ll confirm the date nearer the time

With apologies for the short notice: we’re meeting tomorrow (26 September) in Copa, Regent Street, Cheltenham, from 1230. All welcome.

After a break, the Cheltenham learners’ group will be meeting again on Tuesday 7 November in Copa, Regent Street, Cheltenham. All are welcome to join us, from 1pm

Hi Steve - is this group still meeting please? If so, what are the dates and venue? Diolch, Jo

Shwmae. Yes, the Cheltenham group is still meeting, once every two weeks. The next one is on 23rd January at 1pm, at Copa on Regent Street, GL50 1HA. Hope to see you there!

(Edited to correct the date, once again) :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi Steve - hope to make it on 23rd -but I think you meant January not February 23rd!

Hi, Jo. Sorry we missed you last time. If you like, I could meet you bed the meeting, on the High St, and we could go to meet the others in Copa from there. We’re meeting next on the 13th (date triple-checked!).

Steve

Hi Steve - yes, I did try to find you and failed! I am not sure atm if I can make 13th, but if next one after that is 27th that should be possible. I’ll keep you posted - either we can meet on High Street as you suggest, or you need a large Welsh flag to wave in Copa!

Jo

Hi, Jo. We’re meeting on 27 Feb, in Copa at 1pm. We now have a couple of Welsh flags, so we’ll try to have one of those visible (we’ll be at one of the tables up there steps to the right after the entrance). See you there?

Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve - thanks for the information. I am planning to join you on Tuesday 27th and should be easier to spot you with the flags!

Jo

Gwych! Welwn ni di yno.

1 Like

Yn wir!

:+1:

1 Like