Caernarfon Area SSiWers - Christmas drink?

Yay! So 12.30 on the 18th it is! :grin:

4 Likes

Haia, liciwn i ddod am dydd Mercher hefyd. Joanna ydw i, dw iā€™n byw ym Methesda. Wela i chi am hanner wedi un deg dau? Diolch yn fawr iawn. Hwyl fawr, Joanna

2 Likes

Gwych! Edrych ymlaen i gwrdd a ti! :slight_smile:

12:30 gobeithio mod i yno

Well? How did it go?

Lovely, apart from one person who was swearing like a trooper (not what you expect in the Black Boy)ā€¦

1 Like

It was lovely to meet up with everyone - sorry I couldnā€™t stay longer and chat properly with everyone though.

Bechod! I was too busy being distracted by family Christmas preparations so I failed to notice the invite for once :frowning:
Tro nesaf ā€¦ :slight_smile:

After being with my Czech and Slovak families and mostly offline for the last two weeks of December, I am slowly adapting to normal life again and remembered to check it here :slight_smile:
I just want to say that I loved the meetup. As expected, it was brutal to be the biggest newbie in the group but also great fun and it has given me a lot of confidence and motivation to learn more. And of course, lovely to meet you all.

1 Like

It was great to meet you ani - though under rather hectic and noisy circumstancesā€¦ :wink: I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year visiting friends and family. We hope to see you around soon - maybe at one of the Caernarfon meet-ups, if we can manage to organise ourselved well enough to get there. :slight_smile:

1 Like