CACEN Meetup South East England

Cacen is having this meeting

Hi CACEN is having a meeting this Wednesday 14th at the Battle Of Trafalgar
34 Guildford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3LW.
Warm welcome to all

HI
There is a Cacen Meeting being held in Chichester on the 24th of Feb. The meeting starts at 1pm with a shared lunch. Followed by an afternoon of relaxing chats in Welsh/Englishā€¦
The afternoon will be hosted by Rhiannon And Geoffrey.
If you are interested send me a private message for more details

Hi CACEN is having a meeting this Wednesday 28th of Feb at the Battle Of Trafalgar
34 Guildford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3LW.
Warm welcome to all

Hi CACEN is having a meeting this Wednesday 13th of March at the Battle Of Trafalgar
34 Guildford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3LW.
Warm welcome to all

Hi we are having a meeting in the Battle Of Trafalgar Brighton.Starting at 7pm.
Wednesday 27th

34 Guildford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3L.
Hi we are having a meeting in the Battle of Trafalger in Brighton this Wed 10th of April.
Starting at 7pm all levels warmly welcome//

HI Cacen is meeting in Seaford this Saturday at 1pm starting with a shared lunch, finishing at 4pm.
All levels warmly welcomed

34 Guildford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3L.
Hi we are having a meeting in the Battle of Trafalger in Brighton this Wed 24 the of April
Stating at 7pm come and have a drink and a chat

Hi CACEN is having a meeting this Wednesday 8th of MAY at the Battle Of Trafalgar
34 Guildford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3LW.
Warm welcome to all

Hi all! CACEN is returning to Portsmouth this May!! Itā€™ll be on Saturday 11th, at Sumsmeisterā€™s house. AKA Sums. Mostly known as Gary Stokes. Or Gazzer. Or Stokesey. And very occasionally as a Forum Angel. Fair warning - I became a Grandad six years ago and the effect on my Dad jokes has been understandably diarrhoea. Or should that read ā€œdireā€? But come anyway, there are plenty of normal people in CACEN. 13:00 till 16:00. No rules, thatā€™s more of a guidelineā€¦and youā€™ll find Iā€™m usually inclined to acquiesce to your request :pirate_flag: :parrot:
Bring something to eat and drink to share. If you likeā€¦

Sorry, what? Address? Come in a dress if you want to, thatā€™s fine.

Just in case you meant something else, PM me for the address.

PS. Iā€™m not actually an idiot, but now and again I do a really good impersonation of one.

1 Like

@Deborah-SSi Hey Deborah, just wondered if meetings are still announced in the email please? Multumesc pentru ajutor!!

@CatrinLliarJones writes the newsletter now, but Iā€™ve tagged her so she can see this. Great that youā€™re having a meetup in Portsmouth and really good to see you again Sumsy :slight_smile:

"Apologies to all whoā€™ve requested to have news and announcements put in the weekly email, because our email system is still down unfortunately.

Weā€™re working as hard as we can to get it up and running again, and as soon as it is weā€™ll let you know.

Diolch to you all for your patience. "

Hi there, are these meetings still going strong, and can I know where/when the next one will be? I live in Lancing and would love to speak Welsh with someone in ā€œreal lifeā€!

Helo @verity-davey, the person who coordinates these is @sallyannmayger so if you send a Private Message to her (click on her name to see the envelope icon), youā€™ll be able to find out more.

The CACEN group have been holding the meetups for several years now, and even organise trips to Caerdydd occasionally. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy getting to know them.

1 Like

Diolch, Deborah. Sally has messaged me now. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m excited to use my Welsh without screens!

1 Like

Good to see someone in Lancing - I grew up there (and went to Boundstone). Iā€™d also like to go to the meetings (Iā€™m in Storrington).

1 Like

My dad went to Boundstone, and I remember attending several Boundstone Band concerts as a child - they were always brilliant!
Now, itā€™s Sir Robert Woodard Academy. Itā€™s been a few years but it still sounds weird.
@sallyannmayger will the next meet up be on the 5th of June?
I wonā€™t be there if so - family holiday. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi the next cacen meeting is at the Battle of Trafalgar in Brighton
34 Guilford Rd
Brighton
BN1 3LW.
The pub is very close to the train station and bus stops.
Come along for a drink and a chat
Sally x