Bwtcamp Therapy Weekend: July 20 - 24 Booking now open!

Amanda Laing
Fri Sat Sun (Sat Sun Mon as second choice)
Caernarfon Bwtcamp April 17

Hi All. Cathy Knight Friday Saturday Sunday (March 2016)

I’ve not been to bwtcamp before so does that mean I can’t attend?

@johndray
@Hishiv
@Sylv

Come on people hurry up ! I really want to go.

Hishiv Shah
Bootcamp April 2018
I can come for three nights, but flexible as to which ones.

1 Like

Shmae pawb, I’m still sadly only a maybe coz I’m broke, but if it helps:
2 or 3 nights
Attended April 18 Bwtcamp.

@s-coates1 were you interested?

1 Like

Hi Fiona,
Yes, sorry, but this is just a special reunion weekend for those who’ve been to bwtcamp before. Iestyn will be opening up expressions of interest in the September bwtcamp before long if you’re interested in coming to that.

Hi, Should be able to make it for all 4 nights. Attended the most recent bwtcamp.

1 Like

Just making it public that Iestyn says I’m excused noson lawen. In which case:
Fri, Sat, Sun
Tresaith Bwtcamp 2 years ago

1 Like

I’d like to come, hopefully with dogs stowed, but would disappear on Saturday afternoon to the Red Cross shop in Aberaeron, because Saturdays never have any other cash desk volunteer, staff need holidays, and customers will be queueing out of the door.

3 Likes

If there’s space, is it possible to come Saturday and Sunday (just staying Saturday night)? It’d be impossible for me to stay any longer, but I’d really like to come. If there isn’t sleeping space, I could maybe pop down for the day?

I’m a survivor of Tresaith July ‘16.

2 Likes

If there are more than 20 I could sleep at home even if I have sent the dogs away.

This is a great idea! If there’s space left in the men’s dorm, I could get there late on the Saturday, but I’d have to leave by Monday lunchtime, so don’t let me get in the way of anyone more full-time …

I’d love to come if it works, though :slight_smile:

Two bwtcampeuon (bwtcampod?) on the Llun, 2015 and 2016

2 Likes

Blow. Have just realised there is a harp society AGM that I really need to go to on the Sunday afternoon. Deaths and major illnesses mean a serious discussion about where to go with it.

Hi Lynne, as everyone has been to bwtcamp before I think it may be less strict and as your local, a quick harp meeting should be fine. It would be great if you actually stayed in the canolfan this time though as you missed that part of bwtcamp. Hope you make it will be nice to catch up with you.

I’d be missing Saturday AND Sunday afternoon I’m afraid.

Oh na.

I can do Sat, Sun and Mon.

On Monday I’d need easy access to a phone signal or wifi to access emails in case any issues arise with work, and then there’s the very slim chance I’d need to take myself away with my laptop to fix something.

It’s probably been two years since my last bootcamp, but I’m sure I’ve done 3 since 2013

This is a goer! We have around 10 definites, so I’ll open booking later today - I’ll give you a reference here (I’m flat out his morning, so it will be this afternoon).

I’m going to have two categories, a “male” ticket and a “female” ticket - this is to control numbers in dorms, although I can’t see it being a real problem. I’ll charge the 3 night price to everyone. If there are any 4 nighters, we can sort that out when you arrive on Friday.

The I’ll have to think about how we are going to coordinate everyone arriving and leaving so that no-one arrives in Tresaith to find that we are gone and ot coming back for 8 hours…

3 Likes