Bwtcamp in school holidays?

Do you ever do bwtcamp in a school holiday? I am a teacher and would really like to attend but haven’t seen any out of term time yet. It’s still five years till I retire and I don’t want to wait that long!

4 Likes

Tagging @Iestyn for you - he might get a chance to see/answer next week :slight_smile:

I’m not one of the staff and also actually don’t know when school holidays in UK begin, but maybe this Bwtcamps 2019 might help. At this particular link it’s the date for July Bootcamp and if you scroll down there might be more info. The main info is at the beginning of the topic (the original - first post - a few posts upwards).

However, looking a bit closer the July Bootcamp is sold out already but the June bootcamp might still have one place available despite it was announced already 6 days ago.

Hope, until Iestyn finds the time to answer, you could find some solution in these threads.

After these two bootcamps it’s usually one in September also if there are enough people interested in it but the school begins too already, doesn’t it.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

Shw mae @aunteffy?

There is usually one bwtcap during the school hoilidays, being in July, but this year’s is sold out at the moment. Next year’s will be at the same time (ish) - I hope to book the last week of July (Sat 25 - Sat August 1), which also means running straight into the Eisteddfod in Tregaron (1st - 8th August) - a bonus for anyone with a bit of holiday time to extend their bwtcamp.

It would be great to see you there, because you’re right, you really don;t want to wait for five years!

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks for getting back to me. I will keep a look out for it.

That sounds hopeful - I’m a teaching assistant, same problem. And this year’s July bwtcamp dates still clash with English school term, at least in Norfolk. The summer holiday is being nibbled away at both ends - staff are due back in on Sept 2nd & 3rd.

Next year the holiday starts sooner however - so July 25th - August 1st would be doable!! :upside_down_face: I’ll have to keep an eye out for an announcement.
Diolch yn fawr iawn @Iestyn

I would also love to do a Bwtcamp but being a teacher cannot do them in term time.