Bŵtcamp bach

All.

Having just return from mini bootcamp i am already keen to arrange another, either for end November/early December or end January/start February.

This time assuming we use the same venue (Cae Berllan Cottages) there will be 5 places available. Four people will need to share two twin rooms and one lucky person gets a room to themselves.

This bumps the cost up slightly to fifty pounds each but includes two evening meals plus breakfast. You will need to pay for lunch on Sat and Sun plus any beverages.

Runs from friday afternoon till sunday afternoon. Basically a chance to meet fellow learners, immerse yourself in Welsh and try it out in the wilds on Saturday and Sunday.

If interested please drop me a line.

Pete

5 Likes

Helo Pete,
Ga i siarad saesneg eto? Mae fy ngwraig yn edrych braidd yn flin!
Alan

3 Likes

All,

What a lot we packed into a weekend! Mini Bootcamp was a great success. Seven of us met on Friday evening, and from eight o’clock ‘ar y dot’ we spoke only Cymraeg.
Despite the rain, on Saturday we visited some Welsh cultural icons, as well as Pwllheli and a chipshop ‘ty bwyta’ in Criccieth!
It wasn’t just food, although it was nice to linger over Peter’s home cooked Thai and Italian food, and put the world to rights yn y Gymraeg. We also discovered the delights of Welsh ‘Scrabble’ and went on a guided walk with stunning views.
Meeting up with old and new friends at Aran and Catrin’s new pad rounded of the experience nicely on Sunday afternoon.
Many thanks to Pete Mescall for arranging the weekend. Gawn ni wneud o eto?

6 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn i ti am drefnu hyn, Peter - roedd yn braf iawn gweld y pedwar ohonoch chi… :slight_smile: :star: :star2:

1 Like

Diolch aran. Dim ond penwythnos, ond oedd yn hwyl fawr.

Dw i’n hapus i drefnu un arall.

Thanks aran. Only a weekend, but it was great fun.

I am happy to arrange another.

2 Likes

Siŵr. Syniad da.

Da iawn ti. Llongyfarchiadau am dy waith mor diddorol ac mor defnyddiol.

3 Likes

Ond - lle mae o?

Groeslon…ger Caernarfon.

1 Like

See here for details

Hi Peter,

I’d like to book for the mini bootcamp Dec 2 -Dec 4.

I live in Llan Ffestiniog and am currently working at Ysbty Alltwen near Porthmadog so that will be a very handy location. Let me know what details you need from me to reserve the place.

I have recently finished Level 1 though am finding the first lesson of Level 2 really very difficult at present. Hopefully that will pass and I will crack on further.

Diolch

Simon Anderson

2 Likes

Helo pawb, oedd yr pen wythnos bendigedig!! Diolch Peter ac ffrindiau. --Renee.

3 Likes

Diolch renee. Oedd yn neis i garfarfod ti. Neis i glywed wnes ti fwynhau’r penwythnos.

1 Like