Brochure design - any graphic artists in the house? :-)

We have the content for a brochure for our new 5 Day Intensive courses for beginners (test run starting at the end of January). We could just stick it together as a text pdf, but I’m pretty sure people will read it more carefully if we get it properly designed to be clear and eye-catching.

Is that something any of you could lend a hand with, or point us in the direction of someone good?

:slight_smile: :star: :star2:

I do some graphic arts as a sideline, and would be happy to help out. But if you find someone better or who does more of it (so they have more “tools”) you are welcome to go with them.

2 Likes

Hello, I deal with graphic design. I can show you a few samples and if you fancy what you see I can do the whole thing - PM me if you want :blush:

Alice

1 Like

Sionned, Alice - thank you both so much, that’s hugely kind.

Sionned, I was a little wary about putting you under pressure with a sideline - we’re going to be looking for a professional level of shine with this, and I wasn’t sure how fair it was to throw that at you - so I’m hugely, hugely thankful to you for being kind enough to offer, and maybe I should have an initial chat with Alice?

2 Likes

That’s why I didn’t even try to put something in here … A lot of tools and ideas but I’m not even close of this to be my profession.

1 Like

That’s absolutely fine with me. Looking forward to the finished product!

1 Like