Brighton CACEN Weekly Pub Meetup 8:30 pm

Aaarrgghhhh

This forum doesn’t make it easy to find previous threads or save edits. And I’, in a hurry today, so new thread herewith

The South East England chapter of learners and returners will meet at Chichester on 27 September. All welcome. If you need details please PM me. Otherwise refer to teh thread CACEN Meetup South East England 26 July which you can find by writing CACEN in the search field for the forums

Hwyl

Mx

Paid â phoeni Mark!
I always start a new thread for each new meet we gave in Kent! Hopefully one day we will have a facility where maintaining our meet up schedules will be easier…

Helo! Do you have a date and venue set for October yet?
Diolch,
Dee

Hi Mark - if you click on the ‘looking glass’ icon up in the top right and put ‘Cacen’ in the search field, you’ll see all your old threads.

Alternatively, if you click on your picture in the very top right, and then click on ‘Profile’, you’ll see all your posts going back in time.

Meanwhile, with drafts, they are saved automagically (you should see a little text ‘saved’ underneath the posting box, on the right hand side, when the content has been autosaved) - if you close a page and then open the same topic again, you’ll see your draft response - and if you were starting a new topic and close/lose it for some reason, when you go to the category page (just click ‘Discuss’!) you should see your draft saved for you :sunny:

Join us for a weekly evening in a Brighton pub. Please message me for location. This is an opportunity to exercise your talent for the language and if it’s in its early stages, to help nurture it in friendly surroundings.

And tea and coffee get free topups! sadly not the cwrw.

Hwyl fawr

Weekly meetup at a Brighton Pub. please PM me for the venue. Looking forward to seeing you all.