Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) monthly meetups

Gwych! We’re meeting at Cafe Fresco (opposite Watts and Morgan Estate Agents on Nolton Street). Hopefully the acoustics will be better there. Also Aroma Cafe has rearranged the furniture which makes a large group difficult to accommodate :frowning:. It’ll still be at 10am.

1 Like

Diolch!

Sorry I’m late posting. We’ve had problems with our service provider. Anyway, hope to see you all tomorrow at 10am in Cafe Fresco (opposite Watts and Morgan Estate Agents on Nolton Street)

Meeting this Saturday at 10am in Cafe Fresco. Hope to see you then

Late again! We’ve been away for a few days and the internet connection was patchy. Anyway, hope to see you all tomorrow at 10am in Cafe Fresco

Last meeting this year on Saturday (10th) at 10am Cafe Fresco, Nolton Street

Meeting this Saturday 10am at Cafe Fresco

Hi, meeting tomorrow. I tried to reserve our ‘usual’ table but they couldn’t guarantee it :frowning:

I’d love to attend one of these meetings but I always find out about them when I’ve got something else in the calendar for that date. Are they always held on the first Saturday of the month?

Hi they are always on the 2nd Saturday of the month.

1 Like

I am new to all of this so where are you meeting now?

Dwi’n dost gyda firws. Maen drwg gyda fi, ond bydda gallai dim yn dod yfory.

Cafe Fresco on Nolton Street opposite Watts and Morgan Estate Agents. Hope to see you tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

:sweat:

Thank you :pray:

Hi all. Meeting tomorrow at 10am in Cafe Fresco

Dydd Sadurn Sanctiadd yfory. Maen drwg gyda fi, bydd gael fy ngheulu i ginio. Rhy di fi aros gitre i goginio.

Iawn. Dwi ddim yn gallu dod hefyd. Mae fy ngwr yn yr ysbyty nawr. Gobeithio bydd pobeth yn iawn yn fuan.

Escusio fi. dw’i newydd gweld di ateb. Dw’i gobeithio wel ei gwr.

Mae fe’n dal yn yr ysbyty ac yn cael intravenous antibiotics. Efallai bydd e’n gadael dydd Llun

1 Like