Bradford Welsh conversation group - Clwb Clebran

Just a reminder that there is a Welsh conversation club in Bradford, West Yorkshire: the Clwb Clebran. We meet on the second Wednesday evening every month at the Bradford Club, 1 Piece Hall Yard, Bradford, BD1 1PJ. Drop in for a chat - in Welsh - and a drink some time between 7.00 and 9.15 p.m. We are very close to Forster Square railway station. Stand in Hustlergate, with your back to Waterstones, and look across the road up the hill towards Kirkgate. You are looking up Piece Hall Yard, a narrow street, with the City Vaults pub at its bottom corner. The Club is half way up, on the right. If the door is closed, ring the bell. NEXT MEETING Wednesday, 8th June 2016.
Croeso cynnes i bawb - all are welcome! Eileen

1 Like

prynhawn da, Andrew dw I,
newydd yma, any other new welsh speakers learning ? I live in Skipton and would love to meet to learn with other welsh speakers

Hi Andrew,

I’m tagging @rich here because he’s in Yorkshire and currently runs a zoom meet every Saturday, and may know of other meet ups in the area.

1 Like

Diolch @siaronjames

1 Like

Here is the thread with the Saturday zoom details in case you fancy joining one. You can ask on there for the link to the meeting and Rich will send you it in a direct message.

1 Like

Bore da Andrew,
Edwin dw i.
Dw i dechrau SSiW and have been doing other Sylvaen courses. Dw i’n byw yn Burnsall and would love to meet and try to siarad cymraeg. Great to find a learner nearby. I am retired so free virtually anytime.

I’m going to ping @eileenwalker here to make sure she sees this - as Eileen organises the Bradford group. She attends the Zoom At Noon as well - so one way or another you will connect.

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

Diolch. I’ll will attend.
Ed