Boom, Boom

Ok, so my head has just literally exploded!!! Taking a break is really important to keep from head explosions! Challenge 2 and trying to say the long sentences in the time given…oh, my, god! Will keep persevering!!

5 Likes

Well done! Keep going! Believe me, you WILL survive (and find yourself a Welsh speaker!!!)

2 Likes

I’d say sorry for the pain, but that’s the good stuff… :wink:

4 Likes

First - Congratulations on persevering. It really is worth it. Secondly - Paid â becso, Jude-McDermott. don’t worry, Jude-Mcdermott. This is normal. After several more challenges, the sentences that are tricky now, will become everyday things you say without a second thought. There is a ton of reinforcement throughout the levels.

Just know, everyone before you and those that follow will have the same experience. Soon enough you’ll be giving the same feedback and help.

1 Like

Yep, exploding brain but it’s sinking in!

1 Like

Thanks! Hey, are you from Delaware? I grew up there (I’m not American) but I live in Wales and have done for decades.

2 Likes

With a name like ‘DelawareJones’ it would be odd if I didn’t have some connection to it, right? I’ve lived in Delaware since 1999. Prior to that I lived in Colorado. I think it’s really interesting that you lived in Delaware, because I don’t think I’ve met anyone who once lived in Delaware but no longer does. Where did you live? I live about 3 miles from Lewes Beach in Sussex County.

1 Like

Haha, yeah most people have never even heard of Delaware! I lived mostly in Yorklyn out in the country and then a couple of years near Newark and then in 1970 I came back to the UK (hadn’t been here since I was 3). I have family in Colorado too and a few other States. All of my family live over there e.g. Mom, brothers, sisters etc.

2 Likes

Wow! Really small world, a connection with Delaware, Colorado and Wales all found because of a passion to learn Cymraeg. That’s cool.

2 Likes

Yes, magical and totally cool!

1 Like