Boggle Cymraeg?

Does anyone know if there is a Welsh alphabet version of the game Boggle, please? :slight_smile: I think this would be another great way to learn and have fun at the same time - like Gairglo! Boggle - Wikipedia

1 Like

Not heard of one, I’m afraid! Maybe there’s a gap there for someone to fill… :wink:

Pity :cry: I wonder if Rodolfo would be willing? :smiley: I think he’s the genius behind Gairglo… Not sure if he’s on the Forum, so wondering whether @margarethall or @Deborah-SSi have his contact details at all? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about the people behind this game:

2 Likes

Syniad da, @CatrinLliarJones ! I’ve emailed them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know whether Rodolpho is on the forum, but he’s on Twitter. @hiriaith You could contact him that way.

1 Like

Thank you @margarethall but I’m not on Twitter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Twitter occasionally so I tried to see if I could send Rodolpho a message, but it says he “can’t be messaged”

Thank you for trying Deborah!

If his DMs aren’t open you could tweet about the idea & tag him in the tweet & he should probably see it that way.

2 Likes

Syniad da! Good idea! I’m not super Twitter literate, as you can tell, but I’ve managed to do that and given the link to this thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Deborah! :heart_eyes: