Blog about Bootcamp Experience

S’mae everyone! I just returned from the June edition of Bootcamp in Tresaith and wrote up a blog post about the experience while I was there. The reason I decided to write this post was partly for my own satisfaction, but also because there don’t seem to be any other blog posts out there that describe the experience in depth. I hope you find it useful! - Heather

https://welearnwelsh.com/blog/say-something-in-welsh-bootcamp-tresaith-2019/

15 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn @heatherbroster. Mae hi’n diddorol iawn :grinning:

2 Likes

Croeso Lin, falch bod ti wedi mwynhau ei ddarllen!

Great blog, Heather.
I just left a comment on your blog website.

2 Likes

I enjoyed your post a lot (and the blog - which I hadn’t seen before). Thanks for sharing the experience with us, and in so much detail and with very nice pics, too. :slight_smile:

And hey…even Turin, and a Welsh learner who lives there ended up accidentally being mentioned. Go figure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

p.s. I think we really have to make it #1 Welsh speaking town in Italy. :wink:

3 Likes

Diolch, John. I appreciate that!

2 Likes

Grazie, Gisella. I was wondering if you’d read the blog and notice that paragraph! Hehe. I still want to convince @Deborah-SSi to join us in October… (Come on, Dee, you know you want to! :wink: )

3 Likes

Read the blog on Facebook yesterday. Brilliant account of your week and it brought back similar memories from my own bwtcamp experience. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, Macky. That’s very kind!

1 Like

Oh I definitely want to :rofl:

2 Likes

Fues i erioed mewn Bwtcamp. ‘Swn I licio mynd ond anffoddus mae ofn arna i i gwrdd a phobl newydd .Mae arna i SAD sy ‘n fy atal cymysgu efo pobl newydd. Pob lwc efo eich Cymraeg bawb

2 Likes

Ah, bechod… Mae’n brofiad gwych. Dw i’n swil iawn a dw i’n dioddef o bryder hefyd ond dw i’n hapus fy mod i wedi ei wneud o. Efallai yn y dyfodol? :slight_smile: