Automagic stopped loading

All I am getting is a blank, white screen. No error message, just blank. What’s happened?

Hi @mary-8,

Thanks for letting us know - I’m just pinging @Kinetic to see if he can check your situation…

Apologies

Rich

1 Like

Hi @mary-8,

Is this still happening? I’ve just tried it on your account and it lets me open and play AutoMagic just fine.

I assume you’re logged in as the same email address that you use for your forum account, and you don’t have more than one account?

1 Like

I’m logged in with the same email address. I actually deleted the app, and can’t find it to redownload, so I don’t know if it’s working again.

@mary-8 if you go to SaySomethingin in a browser, you’ll be able to use the AutoMagic app there. The new Android and iOS mobile app which is very very nearly ready, will be very similar to that earlier version.

If it’s an older app you were using to access the audio files of the Challenges, just go to the website in a browser, SaySomethingin then download the audio files to your device. That way you can access them easily as you did through the app.

2 Likes

Thanks - I’ll do that and wait on the new app when it is available.

1 Like