AutoMagic launches next month - taster screenshot

aran - are we still going to have access to the old course (the one placed at bottom of current course)- I’ve been having a go and finding them very useful?

3 Likes

Hi Catherine - existing subscribers certainly will for a long time, we’re not going to rush anything - we’ll probably stop making them available to new subscribers at a certain point - and then probably just archive them rather than delete them - so it will never become impossible to get access to them :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah gwych- diolch Aran! I got a bit jaded by the “children” exercises at start of Level 2 and had a look at the old course- pleasantly surprised and actually given me a boost- did plenty of Wnes i and Wnest ti etc last night (which I needed) - looking forward to whatever’s next- think I’ll do what some other members do and go back and forth the courses as it’s given me a reboot! :What was interesting was that when faced with the soft mutations in old course for first time (there) I was now able to do them without thinking- so it shows it does all sink in! :grin:

3 Likes

Yup, step by step but keep on moving and you’ll definitely get there :muscle::partying_face:

1 Like

I would like to know how i can i access it as I’m a learner level Uwch 1 with Dysgu Cymraeg please ?
Someone else says a need a link from my tutor … is that right ??

I’ll tag @aran for you here so he’ll see your post sooner. As @Deborah-SSi said on another thread, your tutor should be able to give you a link but Aran may be able to back that up with further details.

2 Likes

Actually @Novem may have information on that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch. Am keen to get started

Dioch

Diolch

Thanks will see what Aran says then email the tutor

I’ve just remembered that @novem is on leave for a few days, but I’ll ask someone else for you.

Diolch

@SueH @siaronjames I’ve had confirmation from Aran that the AutoMagic offer through DysguCymraeg is only open to Mynediad learners at present. To use our other more advanced material, you would need a monthly subscription, @SueH

1 Like

Thank you. Will it be rolled out to more advanced learners in the future ?

Hi Sue - it’s hard for us to be sure about that at the moment - we’d certainly like that to be the case, but a lot will depend on how the usage patterns and responses go for this year with Mynediad :slight_smile:

Diolch

I still remember having my phone plugged into my hire car playing back the old ‘Vocabulary Units’ on my way to bwtcamp when I lived in Kent! I also found the current app also played lessons through ‘CarPlay’ later on. It was a great way to pass time on a 4-5 hour journey. I’m sure any new version will still enable this, or at least there will still be some way to connect the audio to your car.

Hi @Deborah-SSi I’m learning Welsh with Dysgu Cymraeg North East and no one has heard of Auto Magic. Is there a particular contact at Dysgu Cymraeg who I could contact so that I can get access to AutoM?

@Novem do you know the answer to Sara’s question?