Article by Aran in Nation Cymru

Ha ha, no, I think last time it was Evan Davies - the one that wasn’t on Strictly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Latest development…

Chwarae teg iddo - fair play to him :smiley:

15 Likes

And now I see the chosen teacher for “biggest Welsh-language lesson audience ever” is… @aran!
Wow!! :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

that’s awesome - anyone know what time that will be on?

2 Likes

His regular show is 12-2pm, unless they change the day’s schedule (which I would think is unlikely) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re scheduled to start at 1… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh perfect! I shall be able to listen to you during my lunchtime gym session!

2 Likes

To be honest, the last thing this entire event needs is any MORE listeners… :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! I was tuned in at 1pm and was wondering where you were but then realised it’s on Friday!

3 Likes

Dyna benegedig, Aran! What a really cool way to take a old myth and turn in it into a positive.

Well for anyone living on the East Coast of the United States we could listen in at 8AM this Friday…that means this group -> @AnnaC @johnowen @sasha-lathrop @matt-oliver @markevans @zrtemp @violetsnow @Allison @laurawydapszeniczny @KellyMoore

Here’s a link for Radio two and you do not need to use a VPN - https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_two

4 Likes

Well, I know what I will be listening to on Friday morning! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

@aran

So many kinds of awesome. Leinin arian (forgive me if there is a word in Welsh that I do not know yet (like that would be a surprise lol)

1 Like

pssst…heartlands fund

2 Likes

I had read…Lenin arian…and wondering where this topic was going! :laughing:

2 Likes

And you don’t need to listen to it live. You can listen to it in “catch-up” mode for about 4 weeks after broadcast.

This should be the link:

(If that doesn’t work for any reason, try going to the schedule for Friday:

And scroll down to the Jeremy Vine programme.

3 Likes

Yes, but I’ve been told Aran’s voice doesn’t age well. It’s much better fresh :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi @aran. Im sure I speak for us all plus many more. Very best wishes for tomorrow.

Dyn ni’n mor falch ohonot ti.

4 Likes

I’m sure a drink of something strong helps…either taken by Aran, or the listener! (or both… :wink: ).

4 Likes

Uisce beatha :shamrock::shamrock::four_leaf_clover::shamrock::shamrock::speaking_head:

Please tell him there are nearly 500 delightful people ready to help him practise on the Welsh Speaking Practice channel!

1 Like