Are there Welsh speakers who use a tap for the letter R only and not a full trill?

Sometimes I hear speakers only use a tap for the letter r, is this common? What do they do for rh, a voiceless tap? Maybe my ears aren’t fully adjusted but I hear heavily rolled r’s on the radio as well.

There are certainly areas/accents where the heavily rolled r is more prevalent, but no, not everyone does (or can) roll an r.
I can’t do a full trill - sometimes a mini one will come out (much to my surprise!) but it’s not something I can do on purpose, but the lack of a roll doesn’t seem to cause much problem. I can’t explain in writing what my rh sounds like - it is different to my r, but it still doesn’t roll!