Anyone with a spare corner for a few days next summer?

Diolch, Dee! :heart: Would be nice to see the beach everyone always talks about :smile:

I’ll let you know how the plans turn out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Milla, You would be very welcome to stay with us. We have spare bedroom and bathroom so you’d have plenty of space to yourself if you don’t mind sharing it with books and assorted excercise equipment. I am just beginning to learn Welsh but my husband is not taking lessons. He reckons he’s too old. We are a retired couple of Welsh descent from England. No babysitting here I’m afraid, lol. We live in Nefyn in the very Welsh speaking LLyn Peninsula.You’ll have plenty of opportunity to speak Welsh with locals here and we are not that far from Ynys Enlli. What you are doing sounds brilliant and I wish I’d had the nerve to be so adventurous at your age. Hope to see you next summer.

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :blush:

Nefyn sounds great (especially with my favourite band often playing around there!) :slight_smile: I’d really like to finally get to see Pen Llŷn and it would be nice to meet you…

Thank you for offering, I’ll be in touch about my plans and we’ll see if it’ll work out :smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll already have somewhere in Y Barri to stay, but it would be great to meet up with you again at some point while you’re in Caerdydd ac y Fro.
Gav :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, definitely! :slight_smile: I’ll let you know when exactly I’ll be there as soon as I know :smile:

1 Like

Of course there’ll be room in Sir Gar!

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn :blush:

Hi Milla! It would be great to meet up sometime on your travels and you’re welcome to stay with me if my house is not still a building site then. Your Welsh is so much better than mine already - goodness knows how rhugl you’ll be by July!!!

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn for the offer :heart: Let me know how it goes with the house. Oh, and where is it? So I can start figuring out how and when I could get there if it works out and all that :smile:

Anyway, I’ll let you know about my plans when I know them myself and we can see when we could meet up :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s outside Harlech, on a hill, remote, lots of sheep (Welsh speaking). Keep in touch and let’s see if we can meet up! Say hi to Terhi

1 Like

Diolch, sounds great :blush: Mom says hi!

Helo Mills.
Very happy to provide hospitality for you and/or your mother when you are over here.

2 Likes

Sorry -predictive text-should say Mille !

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr Anne! :heart: Looking forward to meeting you again :slight_smile:

1 Like