Anyone live in Caerfyrddin?

Noswaith dda!

I’ve been very clever and left my jacket at the Spilman Hotel in Caerfyrddin this morning and I was wondering if anyone living in or around the town would mind very much picking it up for me and popping it in the post? I would of course pay for postage. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Catrin. I should be in Pembrey, Carmarthenshire one day later this week. I dont know which day yet, but would be happy to divert, if no-one else is closer. Diolch, John.

1 Like

Diolch John! That’s a very kind offer. I’ll let you know if anyone closer gets in touch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll pop in in the morning @CatrinLliarJones. I’m on a night shift in Glangwili at the moment.

2 Likes

I have to go through Caerfyrddin tomorrow (that’s assuming my car gets the thumbs up from the mechanic this afternoon), so if you haven’t made it by then @margaretnock, let me know and I’ll collect it.

1 Like

Diolch bawb! Margaret, bless her efforts, had a failed attempt at retrieving the jacket this morning, and after further discussions with the hotel, they were determined to safely post it themselves rather than handing it over. So jacket on its way. Diolch! :slight_smile:

3 Likes