Anyone fancy a pint/practice in Cardiff, Monday night, 5th of March?

Hi all,

I’m currently waiting for the train from Cwmbran. To make my way down to the meet up :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m aiming for a 7pm arrival. See you there! :smile:

2 Likes

I wonder if the bar here is going to be large enough! I might head down early to make sure I get a seat :wink:

Sorry the snow is still bad there, Arianrhod - seems fine around here, so another day would probably have been enough, boo…!

I have a table. I’m in the first booth as you walk into the bar on the left to the bar :grinning:

1 Like

Do you think the booths are large enough?! I’m sitting opposite the bar :wink:

1 Like

Have fun everyone!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Massive thanks to everyone for a thoroughly enjoyable evening. My train home to Cwmbran was cancelled but luckily I was offered a lift home by a family member in Newport. So I didn’t have to wait as long.

2 Likes

Yikes, sorry to hear that, Conor - glad you got home okay, and thanks for being there - it was a real pleasure to meet you, and to see how much energy and enthusiasm you’re putting into your Welsh!

Thank you everyone for coming along - it was a really lovely evening, and I hope I’ll have an excuse to come down to Cardiff again before too long :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely to have you with us Aran. Hopefully some of the people who were there will come again. We will return to “the Mochyn Du” (Bragdy a Chegin), next month, but as the 2nd is a Bank Holiday we will meet a week later on the 9th April instead. Will post this nearer the time too. Meanwhile, Phil and I still looking for somewhere to live from next week!! Scary times! But will be sorted by next month.

5 Likes

It was nice to meet you also. Last night was definitely some further confirmation how far my Welsh has come on. In such a short space of time.

I hope the journey back home is as easy as possible :grinning:

3 Likes

Diolch i gyd am gwrdd- roedd e’n braf i siarad â phob ohnoch chi.
Thanks all for meeting- it was great to talk with all of you.
Tan tro nesaf!
Till next time!

4 Likes

Really lovely to meet you all last night. Seeing as I’m under direct orders from Aran to use my Welsh more often I shall look forward to the next meet up.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Great to hear that it went well. I was thinking of Gatecrashing from Swansea ( not really, I would have asked first) but ended up in Plymouth that day :thinking:.

1 Like