Any one in Australia want to call each other to practise welsh>?

Hi All

Anyone in Australia want to meet up if in Adelaide or call if interstate>? Im welsh born up to the end of level 1 and about to start level 2

Neil

1 Like

Bore da Neil. We have an active group of 15 or so learning Welsh in Hobart and a conversation group on the first Tuesday of each month. If you happen to be in Tasmania at that time you’re welcome to join us.

Hwyl

Guy Nicholson

Hi Neil,

There is a Google hangout chat group on the first Thursday evening of every month, at 20:30. Elizabeth Jane on this forum organises these, and I am certain she would be more than happy to send you an invite for the next one, if you send her a PM.

1 Like

hey thanks for the reply… sorry late reply,

I used to go to Tassie about once a month! dam missed out there but I will certainly look you up if I start to go there again!

Neil

Hey thanks I will look into this. I’ve completed the first course and are currently doing the new course 1 which is really good. there is a lot of new content in there although I have to say has confused me a bit as there are different ways of saying things from the first… but that’s all part of learning a language I guess
I need someone to speak to now!!
thanks

Neil