Any learners in Northants?

Helo pawb
Sorry for this, I have posted before when starting the course, a bit prematurely I think! However, I am up to week 16 and feel that I am now ready to meet up with other learners if there are any in my region?
Would also like to be able to converse on line if anyone is willing to do so?
Hwyl
Glynn

yndw. dwi’n byw in Sir Northants ond gweithio yn Gogledd Cymru. Dwi wedi bod yn dysgu am tua blynynddoedd rwan, ond dwi ddim yn da iawn. Liciwn i cyfarfod neu chat.

Cofion gorau

Richard

Richard
Newyddion da. Liciwn i cyfarfod hefyd. Dw i’n ddim sure sut gwneud hwn. Dw i’n byw yn Moulton ar byws Northampton. Dw i’n d bod yn dysgu am tua pedwar mis rwan ,ond mae rhaid i mi dysgu llawer myw.
Hywl

Richard
Good news, I would like to meet up also. I am not sure how to do this.I live in Moulton next to Northampton. I have been learning for about 4 months now, but I need to learn lots more.
Glynn

Glynn

1 Like

Hi folks - It’s great that you’re practising writing in Welsh but can I just gently remind you to include an English translation if you post in Welsh so that very new learners can follow the thread too. Diolch!

2 Likes

Mean flin da fi🤫
Mean ddrwg gen I
Sorri
Sorry
Glynn🤭

1 Like

Hiya Glynn,

I’m not in Northants, but just down the M1 in a village near junction 12 of the M1.
I might be a able to get to a meet up somewhere the southern end of Northants?

Dwi’n byw yn Harlington, Beds, jyst lawr y ffordd M1 ac yn dysgu Cymraeg gyda SSiW.

Hwyl,
Rhi x

1 Like

Rhi
I would love to meet up, perhaps MK? I hope my Welsh will be good enough for you. Hopefully we can get Richard as well.
Hywl
Glynn

2 Likes

MKs a good spot. Sent a postcard to a fellow learner in MK who’s in Clwb Cardiau Post a while back. Wonder if they fancy joining us too - excuse to send another postcard. All practice is good.

1 Like

Looking forward to it.More the merrier.
Glynn

1 Like

Bore da Rhiannon
I need to practice my Welsh on-line face to face, is there any chance of this.? My email glynnhughes2002@yahoo.co.uk

Hwyl
Glynn

1 Like

Hiya Glynn,

Just seen this and have emailed you.

All good,
Rhi x

1 Like

Wooooohooo! Just want to say how awesome it was to meet up with Glynn in Milton Keynes today. We spoke in Welsh pretty consistently for the best part of an hour and a half. Blooming brilliant! Ardderchog! Diolch yn fawr iawn Glynn!

1 Like

Rhiannon, whooaa yn wir. Really enjoyed the meet up at the Biergarten MK, bit nervous, soon settled though. I made lots of mistakes but with your help I think we straightened most of them out. Smashing mix of De and Gog, Looking forward to doing this again, hopefully with many more words in the locker and other learners.
Thank you also for all the other information.
Hywl am y tro
Glynn

2 Likes

Hylo Glynn, Shall we organise another MK meetup before end of school term (21st July, for us) and see if we can get some more ffrindiau i ddod ymarfer siarad Cymraeg (friends to come practice speaking Welsh)?
Beth wyt ti’n feddwl? What do you think?
Rhi x

Bore da, Rhiannon
Dw i’n meddwl maen syniad da iawn! I am thinking a very good idea! I am away to the Welsh sioe 17-19th July.
I can make most dates. look forward to hearing from you.
Hywl
Glynn

Rhiannon
Noswaith dda.
Any news on our meet up? Dw i’n meddwl mynd am dro o cwmpas Harlington?
Dw I chwilio am gwrdd I chi eto.
Hwyl
Glynn

Glynn, Mae’n ddrwg da fi. Dwi ddim yn gwybod sut collais dy neges di!!! Dwi newydd wedi ffendio fe. Mynd am dro o gwmpas Harlington yn syniad da iawn. Mae’n eitha hyfryd rhwng Harlington and Sharpenhoe Clappers. Mae July yn rhedeg mas yn gyflym. Roedd y tywydd mor boeth a wedyn diwedd y tymor ysgol. Dwi newydd cyrraedd adref o’r Latitude lle es i gyda fy merch. Dwi’n edrych ymlaen at cwrdd a chi a Jane eto. Pryd wyt ti’n o gwpas?

So what I hope I’ve written but haven’t checked in the dictionary:
Glynn, I’m sorry. I don’t know how I missed your message!!! I just found it. A walk around Harlington is a good idea. It’s quite lovely between Harlington and Sharpenhoe Clappers. July is running out fast. The weather was so hot and then the end of the school term. I’ve just returned home for Latitude festival where I went with my daughter. I’m looking forward to meeting you and Jane again. When are you around?

Hwyl Rhi x

Rhiannon
Yr cerdded swnio,n dda. Dw i credu bod mis Awst yn dda i ni. Unrhyw ddiwrnod, ond dim dydd sul.
Dyn ni’n edrych ymlaen i’r “clappers” ac yna peint a bwyd yn y dafarn falle.
Dw i’n newydd dechrau lefel 2, wythnos 29 ac teimlo’ wella gyda fy nghyraeg.
Ydy’ n bosibl i ebost y rhestr o postcardiau i mi?
Hwyl am y tro

Glynn

1 Like

Hiya Glynn,

Beth am trio dydd Sadwrn? Efallai bydd pobl arall yn dod hefyd. Ond os dim ond ninnau mae’n hyfryd eto. Taith cerdded a wedyn bwyd a ddiodydd yn y Carpenter’s Arms? 13th Awst? Beth wyt ti’n feddwl?

Ffeindiais i lync yma:
https://www.chilternsaonb.org/uploads/files/Walks_and_Rides/Walk_Like_The_Clappers.pdf

A bydda i’n mynd i Northamptonshire y tro nesaf!

Hwyl am y tro
Rhi

Rhiannon
Y dydd Sadwrn yma yn braf . Dw i’n angen amswer a lle.
Byddai ar Ben fy hun.
Dw i’n edrych ymlaen I siarad cymraeg eto I chi.
Hwyl
Glynn

1 Like