Anglesey meet up

@e-bonnick I am staying in Caernarfon for the next month. Is the Gaerwen arms group or Oriel Môn group still meeting in Thursdays at 2? I’d love to come to a meet up! Diolch yn Fawr!

I’m always happy to meet up with visiting learners for a weekday lunchtime panad a sgwrs at Galeri in Caernarfon if that’s any help - just let me know and we can arrange a day :slight_smile:

I would love that! I could do Tuesday the 14th or Wednesday the 15th next week if that would work for you?

Great :slight_smile:
Wednesday would be better for me. I usually take lunch between 12.30 and 1.30 but I could also do 1pm to 2pm if that suits you better.

@sarahwoodbury I’ll hover by the main door of Galeri at 12.30 tomorrow (Wed 15th). Don’t worry if you can’t make it though.

I’ll be there! I think you might not have been getting my messages since I just hit reply. See you soon.

1 Like

It was lovely to meet you Sarah, I really enjoyed chatting and that hour went far too quickly!

Remember to try and get to one of Rhys Mwyn’s guided tours if you can - I’m sure you’ll enjoy it, and this is the book I mentioned about the exciting archaeology in Monmouth Amazon.co.uk

1 Like

Our group use to meet in the Gaerwen Arms, but it is currently temporarily closed. We have therefore moved to the Tafarn y Rhos in Rhostrehwfa near Llangefni. We meet at 2:30 pm every Thursday. Do come and join us.

1 Like

Dan ni dal trio siarad Cymraeg! After moving from the Gaerwen Arms to the Tafarn y Rhos, we are now trying the cafe in the Holland Arms Garden Centre in Gaerwen. Still meeting most Thursdays, at 2:30pm.

1 Like

Glad to hear you are still going! I’ve been hoping to be able to join you at some point as I visit Ynys Môn quite often to visit my mum in Biwmares. Will let you know when I’m next there on a Thursday.

1 Like

Hi - is anyone planning to be there this Thursday?

I’ll just turn up anyway in case anyone is around :grin: