After a break

Had got up to level 2 challenge 19, then stopped for a week and a half due to reasons. Went back to 20 today and it was almost like if not done for years. I’d forgotten loads. So, do I revisit earlier challenges or just repeat 20 until I’ve remembered some of the previous stuff?

1 Like

Try 21 and see what happens

2 Likes

Really? I only got about 30%?

Hi Vicky I don’t know the answer but just wanting to give an encouraging word.

Another tactic would be to go back just one challenge and try 19 again?

I have been doing the Spanish Course recently. I find it comes it peaks and troughs. Lesson 10 might be great, 11 a real struggle then 12 it all fits together.

It truth, there’s no perfect answer. It’s personal. You could go back to 19 or even 18 and build back up. However, this is not about perfect. It’s also not about percentages (because none of us really measure it, we guess).

2 Likes

What Anthony said… :slight_smile:

There are always ebbs and flows. Go on through 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and then have another run at 20 and see if it feels different… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I tried but got really stressed by how much was blank so went back a few and re did, to top up my confidence. Back up to 21 now though.

5 Likes

I think you’ve found your formula and the key. Staying as stress free as possible will be beneficial for you I think. I’m making an assumption but it sounds like you may get clouded by the stress? Also, potential that of you’re doubting you’re doing the right thing, this is a bit of an open door to stress, so stick with what you feel comfortable with but please please don’t aim for perfect :slight_smile:

Glad you’re back on track :smile:

Nadolig Llawen!

3 Likes