Adar o'r Unlliw 📖

Ordered now. It still has the *** on the order page, so I am just crossing my fingers that everything will be okay.

1 Like

:grin::heart::grin::heart::grin:

6 Likes

An instant best seller! :champagne:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau Catrin!! Very exciting xxx

1 Like

I’m looking forward to reading your interview in Golwg this week Catrin.

I just need to find a copy somewhere. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m very happy with the article! :grin:

1 Like

Celebrating with my parents… :heart:

4 Likes

Here’s the Golwg article in full for anyone interested who weren’t able to get a copy…

4 Likes

Diolch Catrin. I didn’t manage to get a copy so I’ll read this very soon. :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely over the moon to get such a wonderful review of Adar o’r Unlliw by Catrin Beard on Radio Cymru yesterday morning!

Here’s the link for anyone interested in lisening…

2 Likes

I will be on Prynhawn Da tomorrow at 2 (pre-recorded interview) chatting about Adar o’r Unlliw. :slight_smile:

https://www.s4c.cymru/en/entertainment/prynhawn-da/#

4 Likes

Here’s a better link :slight_smile: https://www.s4c.cymru/clic/programme/807442485 Catrin is on at about 11:30 :slight_smile: Well done @CatrinLliarJones!! I’m looking forward to reading your novel… and the next one!!! :slight_smile: Its funny how the dog faints when you talk about travelling on the Tube :rofl:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn @Cetra! :smiley:

Ceiri really enjoyed being on the TV… :smile:

1 Like

Mae Dolig yn dod!
Christmas is coming!

3 Likes

Love it!

I bought my copy back in May, in Siop Y Pethe, Aberystwyth, during a short period when it was possible to go there. I was on a coach holiday and we had 4 hours in Aberystwyth. It tipped down with rain the whole time. I spent two hours sitting in a shelter on the front, reading. It’s too difficult for me really, but I got the gist, and will return later when I know a bit more. After that I walked the whole length of the front from Constitution Hill to the harbour and back. Stupid really, and I got soaked to the skin, but I enjoyed myself. Unfortunately my bag was not as waterproof as I thought, and my book got very wet, but it eventually dried out and now looks suitably well used.
(Do you remember talking to someone on a boat from Oxford to Abingdon? That was me, and I was so delighted that I could understand.)
Sue

2 Likes

Goodness how did I miss this, Sue? What a wonderful message - thank you so much! I remember you very well from the boat in Oxford - what a wonderful day that was. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of meeting you all properly whilst indulging in that magical trip on the boat. perfect!

Thank you so much for buying my novel and for putting so much effort in to reading it! There is a vocab list coming very soon, so it should make it much easier for new Welsh speakers to understand. i’ll post here as soon as it’s available.

Let’s hope that it will be possible for us to safely visit Oxford again soon and have another trip on that boat. :wink:

3 Likes

About 5:15 in to this video there’s a contribution from me - I’m chatting a little bit about Christmas and a little bit about Adar o’r Unlliw -

2 Likes

Bendigedig Catrin. :grinning::+1:

Bore da bawb and a blwyddyn newydd dda to all of you! :slight_smile:

I am thrilled to let you know that there will soon be a full vocab list (with translations and explanations) for Adar o’r Unlliw, available to download. We are also considering creating a memrise course to use with the book to make reading it an easier and more fulfilling experience.

In the meantime I am very happy to share with you this latest review from the Gwales website -

http://www.gwales.com/bibliographic/?isbn=9781912173334&tsid=3#top

There doesn’t seem to be an English translation, yet. But a quick run through in Google Translate should give you the gist.

Diolch for your continued support throughout 2020. I am currently in the throws of beginning my second novel and hope to have it completed this year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope that won’t distract you from working on the next book @CatrinLliarJones! :wink: