Access to Level 2

I;ve just about finished SaySomethingInSpanish Level 1 on Audible. How do I get access to Level 2?

Hola Alan!

Only Level 1 was made available through Audible, but if you’d like to access Level 2, you can do it by registering at SaySomethingin

There is no indication of how to sign up for Level 2, only the 50 for the 10 initial lessons.

I’m checking again with the Technical Developer - I’ll get back to you as soon as I get an answer.

Deborah, have you heard anything yet about how I can start a subscription to Level 2?
Thanks, Alan

@alan-24 the way the Spanish is presented is going to be altered in the near future, so in the meantime, I’ve sent you a private message explaining how you can do it.

Could you send me the link to the Welsh website? That way I can continue with SaySomething.
Thanks, Alan

If you go to SaySomethingin you should be able to take out a subscription there.

@alan-24 Hola Alan, I too have just about finished Level 1 in Spanish. Would you like to have a go at a short conversation / swapping of sentences in Spanish with me? Am fairly flexible as to when… Gracias!!