AberDewi- Swansea’s free festival of Welsh Arts and Culture: Saturday 5th March

Shw mae!

Mae pawb yn groeso i ddod i’r Ŵyl AberDewi. Bydd e’n digwydd ar ddydd Sadwrn 5ed Mawrth yn Sgwâr y Castell, Abertawe. Mae e gyfle am lawer o bobl i gwrdd, mwynhau ein cwmni chi a dangos Abertawe faint o’r bobl byw trwy’r Gymraeg. Llynedd, roedd e filoedd o bobl sy’n gwrandaw i grwpiau Cymraeg ar y llwyfan a mynd am barêd trwy’r ddinas. Bydd stondinau o fwyd a chreftiau hefyd a phethau am blant.

Dewch ymlaen- croeso mawr i gyd! Bydd llawer o ddysgwyr fel fi yna. Mwy gwybodaeth yma: Gŵyl AberDewi.

Everyone is welcome to come to the Festival AberDewi. It’s happening on Saturday 5th March in Castle Square, Swansea. It is a chance for lots of people to meet, enjoy each other’s company and show Swansea how many people live through Welsh. Last year, there was thousands of people listening to Welsh groups on the stage and going on a parade through the city. There will be stands with food, crafts and things for children.

Come along- a warm welcome to all! There will be loads of learners like me there. More information here: Gŵyl AberDewi.

3 Likes

This is on next Saturday! And can I ask a favour if anyone goes along? Please video a snippet of Elvis Cymraeg and post it here - he just sounds hysterical to me :slight_smile:

Ti’n cywir- dydd Sadwrn yma Dee! Dim problem, wna i dynnu llun a fideo amdonoch chi a rhoi e yma :smile:

2 Likes