Welsh Gigs - DATES AND LOCATIONS! 🎸

I went to Dydd Miwsig Cymru in Ty Pawb in Wrecsam. Really enjoyed all the bands. Adwaith were excellent but my favourites of the evening were Chroma - what a drummer!!

Corau%20Caerdydd

1 Like

There are so many Welsh Language events happening right now and I’m keen to go to as many as possible but don’t always have company.

There is a new group on the MEETUP application which is free to join and is aimed at all of South Wales. Anyone is welcome to put up events they’ve seen to find company, or just to advertise for others. Its simple to track events and attendees in this app/website

https://www.meetup.com/Defnyddiwch-eich-Cymraeg-Use-your-Welsh/ #Meetup #Cardiff via @Meetup

If this is sucessful then I will also create one for North Wales as I’m there regularly.

Virtual festival in March.

1 Like

Those that helped Owen Shiers (Cynefin) crowdfund his album may already have seen this in an email, but for those who missed the opportunity or didn’t get the email, he has some gigs coming up:

Live Gigs! | Gigiau Byw!

I’m chuffed to say that I will be performing in front of real life audiences very soon and I’d love for you to be there. If you can’t make it I will be doing a live streamed gig this Thursday @ 7.30GMT, so keep an eye on the Cynefin Facebook page for that.

Dwi wrth fy modd i gyhoeddi mod i’n mynd i berfformio o flaen cynulleidfaoedd byw go iawn cyn hir, a charwn petai chi’n gallu bod yna. Os nad yw hynny’n bosib byddai’n gwneud gig rhithiol dydd Iau yma am 7.30yh, felly cadwch olwg ar dudalen Facebook Cynefin am hynny.

Live Dates / Dyddiadau Byw

01/07 - Ffrwd Byw - Live Stream Gig @Cynefin Facebook
04/07 - Gŵyl Beyond The Border Festival @ Dinefwr
10/07 - Dolau Dyfi - Welsh Wildflower Project - Prosiect Blodau Gwyllt with Ennyn Cymru @ Gerddi Bro Dyfi (FREE GIG!)
17/07 - Landworker’s Alliance Album Launch Party @ Abergavenny
06/08 - Gŵyl Tribe Of Doris Festival @ Lutterworth
14/08 - Ffair Sgiliau Tir LWA Land Skills Fair @ Cirencester
28/08 - Between The Trees Festival @ Merthyr Mawr

1 Like

If anyone is in Coventry next weekend (28/29 August), Coventry’s only Welsh male voice choir Côr Cymraeg Coventry are singing at a couple of little outdoor events as part of the City of Culture. Please message me for details if you’re interested, there are lots of other performers both days so it should be good fun.

Thanks!
Andy

1 Like

Clwb Clebran is back at Saith Seren with a very special gig by Gwilym Bowen Rhys to kick it off!

Clwb Clebran at Saith Seren, Wrexham

1 Like

Here’s the timetable and information on the winter gigs by Owen Shiers

2 Likes

Rescheduled Los Blancos gig
12th March, Le Pub, Newport

2 Likes

Gwenno headlining Focus Wales in May. Quite fancy this one.

https://www.focuswales.com/

2 Likes

It’s back!
🎟 Tocynnau ar werth 1 Mawrth | Tickets on sale 1 March 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
📲 www.sesiwnfawr.cymru

4 Likes

Spring Gigs / Gigs Gwanwyn

18/03 - Blue Sky Cafe (w/gyda The Brothers Gillespie), Bangor
19/03 - Pwerdy/ Powerhouse, Llandysul (tickets from/tocynnau o Siop Ffab)
01/03 - Cairningi Nights, Newport Pembs / Sir Benfro
02/03 - Clwb Rygbi Llanybydder Rugby Club, Llanybydder
05/04 - The Harrison, London / Llundain
23/05 - Cornish Bank, Falmouth
25/05 - Barbican Theatre, Plymouth
27/05 - Hatch Court, Kingsbridge Devon
05/06 - Gŵyl Fire In The Mountain Festival, Aberystwyth

1 Like

vAKQ1MfW2ZqG5f43O-uIknaL7ltEYxsKw3QWgv0Sp_fcrJI3NKlf0muIzy6nr_Vcv8a6TLYs7CWLEDMJVIVO4TlPiqTac3E8ax-pJzQjjMVmkYPCO2QimM-SJfWVYsjtXnTyChT3M0tdIABE07uC8oHatHpPAg%3Ds0-d-e1-ft

CYNEFIN
Support from MAYA

Y Pwerdy, Pont-tyweli, Saturday 19th March, 7.30pm,

£8 or £6 (concession)

Tickets from Siop Ffab or on the door (cash only).
No bar – BYOB

uU2R96qtxWPg6GesMv9w9fM9g_3AvIwaRZXklnOQcm4MCakIyVF-nqesCEE6C5FXPqixZLSafg7sW7GCw8BDvhsBVOnHV36hkekudMihSyfVQpx2U8lCb4Ue6h9npAaItQG5wJj0Jd5OgKDCEr5SuUXT4nMGnw%3Ds0-d-e1-ft

Cellar Bar, Quay Street, Cardigan. Friday, 25 March 2022, doors open at 7.00. Free entry!

(details below from Facebook)

To celebrate Welsh Language Music day this year, Clwb Ifor Bach and Miwsig have planned a special tour around Wales. So come to the Cellar Bar in Cardigan on 25th March to enjoy some of the best music coming out of Wales right now.

1 Like