Written Transcripts

Where can I find the vocab transcripts for the North now please? I have autism and I find seeing the written word helps me retain what I’ve learned, but since the website was changed I can no longer locate these?

PS: Looks like my dream will come true and we’ll be moving to the Llanberis area in the next year or so, which means I’d better crack on with my Welsh!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you type guide into the search facility you’ll find lots of links there

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! The course guides can be found in the FAQ under “Where Can I Find the Lesson Guides and How Do I Use Them?”. (The “button” for the FAQ can be found in the top colored bar of the Forum.) You didn’t say which you needed, but here are a couple to get you started. Let us know if you need more help. :slight_smile:

Level 1 North

Course 1 North

2 Likes

Also, if you look for the ‘vocab list’ links on the actual lesson pages… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch i chi gyd!

Along these lines, do there exist any additional vocabulary modules for Levels 1 and 2?

Nope - the vocab lessons were originally just to deal with the most obvious gaps that people had when they came to Bootcamp after Course 1 - in the Levels, all that stuff is included in the main flow of the lessons - but the next project after getting Level 3 finished is going to be a large scale approach to vocab building… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, dw i’n gweld. Oes ffram amser am Lefel Tri? Dw i’n bron yn gorffen hefo Lefel Dau rwan. A diolch yn fawr.

Construction has started. Won’t be all that long before we have some new lessons published… :slight_smile:

Ah, diolch. Mae hynny’n gwneud i mi yn hapus iawn.

1 Like