Would you like to get involved with the SSi project?

Aww - thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, youā€™re welcome! :slight_smile:

Gwych, diolch o galon! This is going to be the last of the groups to get up and running - weā€™ve got to get Level 3 done first (actually, thinking about it, we donā€™t - but we do have to get the coding changes needed for Level 3 before we do the coding for the dialogue building) - but youā€™re now safely on the list, and Iā€™ll be delightedly in touch when weā€™re ready to get that ball rollingā€¦ :sunny:

Diolch o waelod calon, Rob! Weā€™re going to be getting the ball rolling on the social media side of things sooner - so it would be great if youā€™d be up for kicking off with that and then maybe moving over to the dialogue building when thatā€™s ready? :sunny:

Tatjana, youā€™re going to be hugely, hugely valuable on the video team - youā€™ll see in the near future - but itā€™s going to be at the heart of the work weā€™re trying to do in the next six months or so, as far as helping people get used to the method, and also spreading the wordā€¦ :sunny:

Sbledihyfrydogedig! :star: :star2:

Weā€™re getting some really high quality teams together now - itā€™s shaping up to be a very exciting few monthsā€¦ :sunny:

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to write dialogues in English Aran. I misunderstood your needs in that instance.

2 Likes

Dim problem!

1 Like

Not sure if Iā€™d be any use being very new here, but I maybe could help with Social Media. I already run an arts page on twitter @ArtsSceneCymru which is doing quite well. Itā€™s a page on whatā€™s going on in the arts in Wales and what Welsh singers, bands, actors etc are doing on TV, film etc. Anyway if you think Iā€™d could be of any help just let me know.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s extremely kind of you, Nina - and a very warm welcome to the forum! :sunny: :star: :star2:

Iā€™ll be in touch next week - and diolch o galonā€¦ :sunny:

2 Likes

Woo hoo!!! :smiley:

Woo hoo hoo!!! :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m more than happy to help if Iā€™m at all able to - not sure what I could offer but would love to ā€˜give something backā€™

:smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very kind offer, Sandi - diolch yn fawr iawn! We can bat some ideas to and fro next week and see if any of it seems like something that would appealā€¦ :star: :star2:

1 Like

Just been in touch with our super groups - ready to kick off now (ignoring the brief interruption of Bootcamp starting on Friday!) - theyā€™re going to make a remarkable difference to the whole SSi Project.

And, of course, if youā€™re seeing this for the first time, thereā€™s still (always!) time to put your hand up and get involvedā€¦ :sunny:

2 Likes

Aran, Iā€™m happy to help with dialogues in English if and when you like.

1 Like

Terrific, thank you very much Gwil! :star:

I emailed the dialogue/content team a little earlier, really just to say that weā€™re probably a while away from being ready for them - but Iā€™ll be singing out as soon as we get to the runwayā€¦ :sunny:

1 Like

My most prominent skills are in graphics and illustration, and Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s what youā€™re looking for at all or if itā€™s something youll need in the future, but if you ever need something in that area, Iā€™d be happy to help.

Videos use lots of graphics - backgrounds, text prompts, transitions ā€¦ pictures implemented into the videos ā€¦ animations. Graphics everywhere, where you look around ā€¦ :slight_smile: So, well Iā€™m not the choosen one to answer this, but still, I believe youā€™d be highly needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didnā€™t get that emailā€¦maybe it got lost somewhere! :smile:

I am happy to help with dialogues in English too if you havenā€™t got a full team already!

I sent it to your y7mail address - is that right? :sunny:

Thatā€™s something we always have need for - not a key part of the current projects, although as Tatjana says we might end up with some graphics needs with the videos - so itā€™s a hugely generous offer, and I will definitely be adding you gratefully to the volunteer list and singing out if something particular crops upā€¦ :star: :star2:

Brilliant - weā€™ll have no upper limit on that particular project - so Iā€™ll add you to the list, and let you know when we start to move with it (itā€™s the furthest down the line, so itā€™ll be a while yet) - diolch yn fawr iawn! :star: :star2:

1 Like

Diolch Aran. Right got you thatā€™s fine, I presume you can see my email address through my account but if you need it just me know whenever you plan to start the project in the future. Diolch eto

1 Like

Thatā€™s right - I received the email about the video stuff, just not the dialogue writing one.