World Book Day 2023 competition!

Joint 4th Elizabeth Rees-Gibert & Debbie Smith

3 Likes

@harvey_fudge . Did you receive the e-mail? :grinning:

Three joint second place winners :drum::drum::drum::drum:

2 Likes

And joint first prize winners :tada::tada::wales:

Diolch i Dwynwen Teifi am feirniadu - Thanks to Dwynwen Teifi for being the judge in the competition

:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:

2 Likes

Llongyfrachiadau mawr i bawb!! Congratulations everyone!! Great stories!! :heart_eyes:

Not sure. Received one about post card comp. results and another about joining the Postcard list. Difficult to answer No-reply emails. Will I get instructions on how to operate the :Postcard list??

@harvey_fudge . I’ve just sent an e-mail. We need an address before you can be on the postcard list. I’ve copied Fiona Dix into the e-mail as well, our membership officer.
We’ve never had someone get a no-reply e-mail before :thinking:

Helo, My email is h.fudge@btinternet.com Diolch, Harfi

Listen to Nigel Homer’s winning story on the Aled Hughes show on Radio Cymru (at about 1:32). Gwych Nigel!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the competition to write a short story on a postcard! :partying_face: I got the opportunity to read them all over the weekend and they were amazing!! Such a difficult job to select winners, I’m glad I wasn’t the judge!!! Prizes are on their way today to the lucky winners - but as Nia says, you’re all winners really!! :heart_eyes: Many thanks to the Cyngor Llyfrau Cymru for their generosity in sponsoring the prizes!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes