Welsh Music Videos and Audio Files

noswaith dda pawb! I was listening to radio cymru earlier and a song by a disco outfit called Jip, it was called “Doctor” - was extremely Disco, can’t find it online, anybody happen to have a copy? :smile:

love this, have been playing all week!

1 Like

Not a song posting but a request for info;

I’ve just watched “Pen Talar” on s4c clic, and there was a background song playing, some of the lyrics were "mae’r cychod yn y bae yn crynu, mae’r pysgod yn y culfor wedi boddi. I’ve searched but can’t seem to find anything. Any ideas, please?

Love this!

New Video from Blodau Papur - Yma:

I remember the old S4C show Fideo Naw. When I was little and my Welsh was even worse than it is now, I thought it was Fideo Nawr, as in Video Now, rather than Video 9. Presumable it was on at 9 o’clock?

2 Likes

Fe ddaeth y teitl o’r ffaith ei fod yn cael ei ddarlledu am 9pm nos Iau ar S4C

1 Like

Ni’n Beilo Nawr The Welsh Whisperer

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

I want to thank you Rob Bruce and others for exposing me to so many great Welsh bands and songs. I know I’ve just scratched the surface but there really is something for everyone here. Diolch.

6 Likes

I Fight Lions - Diwedd Y Byd

3 Likes

Oh my! More old footage from the year I moonlighted occasionally for Anweledig!

8 Likes

It’s great to see the lyrics on the video. Thanks for this fun song, “Gwena”

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Fab album out by Carwyn Ellis last week. Recorded in Rio and with strong Bossa Nova influences… Sorry if it’s been posted before.

1 Like

Caru hwn gymaint! Just love this summery song. X

1 Like

This has been trac yr wythnos (Track of the week) on Radio Cymru this week, I really like it. The video brings back memories of Reslo (this was a Welsh Wrestling show on S4C, much better than that WWE nonsense!). Gai Toms a’r Banditos:

This one is a fun song and I like the fact that the lyrics are on there so it’s even easier to learn.

3 Likes