Welsh Language Radio Schedules

A bit of an odd one…

Being a somewhat of a radio fanatic, I came up with a (possibly not very good) idea for a website/app. The idea behind it is to display all Welsh language radio broadcasts for any given time. We all know about BBC Radio Cymru, but there’s quite a few independent radio stations out there that broadcast in Welsh, so hopefully when complete, the app will be a way of browsing and enjoying them all. :smile:

It’s far from a polished product, but if you can look past the dodgy Cymraeg and clunky design, it may be of interest to someone.
www.railops.info/radiocymraeg

5 Likes

Hi Aled,

For what you’re after, I’d say Audacity would be perfect. It’s free, not too hard to pick up and (in my opinion) it’s better than a lot of the paid alternatives. It can be downloaded from http://www.audacityteam.org/. If you do decide to give Audacity a try and want a walk-through of how it all works (in English neu y Gymraeg), let me know - I’d be happy to oblige :smile:

3 Likes

That looks like a handy little tool - great work, Danny! :star: :star2:

@Deborah-SSi - one for the email? :sunny:

2 Likes

Missed this week, sorry, but definitely in next week’s.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in learning about digital broadcasting, Radio Beca is offering a free one-day workshop on May 21st. Information here: Radio Beca Ysgol Ddarlledu

1 Like