Weekend of Welsh activities in West Wales

1 Like

Ooh, Llandudog is lovely! When we were there, we stayed at Oriel Milgi, partly because it’s dog-friendly and partly because friends had told us how nice it is :slight_smile:
http://www.orielmilgi.co.uk
I think the owners are learning Welsh (although we didn’t speak any when we were there).

Just a suggestion, if anyone was thinking of going for the weekend…

2 Likes

UPDATE: Apparently the Quiz and Curry night has been changed from the Friday night to the Saturday, if anyone is thinking of going - same time and place.

1 Like

HI, what level of Welsh do you need to attend these? Is it for speakers or learners?
Diolch
Ann

1 Like

The advertisement came in an email list for learners, but I don’t know a lot about it. I imagine there will be a mix of people attending. I’m hoping to get along myself, but I have a few things happening around that time so I can’t be sure yet.

If it’s easy for you to get to I would pop along to the free events and see what’s going on, then decide if you want to join in anything else. The quiz could be fun!

2 Likes

Thanks but I live in Coventry and would have to make arrangements back here in order for me to get there for the weekend so I need to know a bit more. No worries. I’m probably wanting to run before i can talk!!

2 Likes