Visiting Oxford?

Bad luck @cat-1 ! Maybe we could think about a lunchtime meetup next week as well, as Thurs 20th also seemed to work for @rebecca and @RichardBuck ?

Sorry to hear you won’t make it @cat-1! Next Thursday would still work for me @johnwilliams_6 … if you’re not completely put off by the standard of my Welsh today :confused: The hat is ready…

2 Likes

I get to see the hat! YAY! :laughing:

3 Likes

Really loved meeting up with @johnwilliams_6 @RichardBuck and Clive (not on the forum I think) for my very first attempt at Welsh chat - thanks so much guys! It was actually quite thrilling to find that my solitary hours with SSIW enabled me to follow much of the conversation (especially with two of them being Gogs :smile:). I was very nervous beforehand but now looking forward to our next meeting next Thursday :coffee::cake:

6 Likes

… and not just follow but take part in it too - da iawn ti!

4 Likes

PS And, yes, just to confirm that there’ll be another lunchtime meetup next week, same time same place but this time on Thursday

2 Likes

Just a quick reminder about the meetup tomorrow, Thurs 20th July, from 12:00 in the Museum of Modern Art Cafe - all welcome
Hwyl, john

1 Like